At launch, we’re offering t-shirts inspired by community designs.
- The Survive On t-shirt is our inaugural shirt, and features The Zombie Apocalypse official logo.
- The Zombie On t-shirt is a community submission, and will be soon be featured in a blog-focused submission contest.
Our shop is powered by Shopify, and merchandising is delivered through Merchify. Both are very cool, smart companies that understand scalable ecommerce. Our data and metrics are powered by NYC-based data firm SumAll.
Although we’re starting with t-shirts, both of these designs will soon be included on coffee mugs, posters, and laptop skins. We’re currently working with members of our forums to create more zombie apocalypse merch and designs.
This summer, our team will release an ebook that fleshes out the universe of The Zombie Apocalypse. By purchasing a t-shrit you help us pay our writers and keep the servers alive.
Thanks for listening and tuned for more killer zombie apocalypse survival merch.
Keep calm. Zombie on!
The Zombie Apocalypse Poster | Ecommerce is fascinating.
At the end of the month, KoPoint, INC - the corporate entity - will cease to exist. KoPoint did not make enough money to scale the content or the business, so I've decided to dissolve the business. Closing my first company was a difficult but necessary decision.
Dissolving the corporate entity will allow KoPoint to flourish as a non-commercial creative venture!
- I’m dissolving KoPoint, INC. While I’m proud of the company and what we created, I also need to make real decisions about what generates revenue at scale, and what does not.
- We’re doubling down on zombies. Really! In April we’ll launch The Zombie Apocalypse, INC. We recently acquired the domain TheZombieApocalypse.com, our zombie blog has taken off, and to that end we’re launching an ecommerce store. If you’ve been following this blog, you know that in addition to creating zombie merch, our small team has written a cool ebook, and is finishing an audiobook to be available in iTunes and on vinyl this summer.
- We’re going to doubledown on audio. KoPoint.com will be a very flat and simple page with links to our iTunes and audio feeds.
- KoPoint’s primary podcast will feature more of my voice, joined in structured conversation with interesting people.
- We’ll continue to produce great shows from our studio in soho in-house shows will return in late-Spring. Shows will be more focused, and probably only one at a time. For example, we’ll do another season of Beer Diplomacy in late-Spring, with a renewed emphasis on NYC stand-up comedy. We’ll also do one-off longform episodes of the Comic Book Podcast with creators who live and work in NYC.
- We’ll release a few of our remaining syndicated shows. I have several cool stocked episodes from KoPoint producers to be released in the coming weeks.
- The KoPoint Wire – a curated feed of stuff our producers like – will return atwire.kopoint.com.